Today is Donald Duck Day in honor of his debut in the cartoon The Wise Little Hen released in 1934.
Take a few minutes and write down everything you know about Donald Duck.
- Where does he live?
- Who are his family members?
- What’s his favorite food?
- What does he like to do?
- Does he have a regular job? If so, what does he do?
- What kinds of clothes does he wear?
- Does he have a favorite color?
- How far did he go in school?
- What is his home like?
- Does he have a favorite expression? If so, what does that tell you about him?
How many of these questions could you answer? What kinds of details could you include? What other things could you tell a friend about Donald and his life?
Now, take a few minutes to think about your favorite client. How many of the above questions can you answer about her or him?
The greater your knowledge of your ideal client, the more directly you can speak with your prospective clients.
* * * * *
Get frustrated when you try to answer these questions? Not sure why they are important? Let’s talk. Just click on this link to schedule your complimentary Enchanted Book Session.