I’m writing a book. I’ve got the page numbers done.Steven Wright
Is that the way you feel when you start to write? As if all inspiration has fled your brain and you are reduced to numbering pieces of paper? Try answering the following questions:
· Why do I want to write a book?
· What was my biggest motivator when I started my business?
· What topics did my last five coaching clients bring up?
· What topics have I taught teleclasses on?
· What topic(s) do I address with all of my clients?
· What issue has been nagging me lately that I would like to learn more about?
Choose a topic.
Get a piece of paper and start writing down everything you can think of about the topic. Don’t worry about writing in complete sentences. At this point just write enough to remember what the point is.