Is one of your intentions to get your book completed and published this year?
How far along are you in the process?
- Friends and clients have told me I should write a book
- I have thought about it but not written anything
- I have lots of ideas but no central theme
- I have a box of index cards but no organization
- I have written a couple of chapters and then stalled
- I’m ready but have trouble putting myself at the top of my priority list
- I know my time is now, yet I haven’t written for myself for months
It becomes really easy to think about writing a book. The ideas flow and we can see ourselves at the end of the process selling our book. We can’t quite visualize what happens between here and there.
That’s where a book enchantress comes in. I can help you organize your thoughts. Perhaps you really need to think about writing more than one book to accomplish your goals. What do you know about your future ideal readers?
A large part of getting it done is to work on it consistently. And for most of us, that means checking in with someone we trust and respect on a regular basis.
I have found that I have a tendency to say ‘yes’ to too many things. I am then getting too much of my work completed as I come to deadlines. A book involves too much work to complete in a few hours or days. It requires setting interim deadlines, and having someone to hold us to them.
You deserve the support for your project, your book, that you provide to your clients. Don’t shortchange yourself this year. Give me a call.
* * * * *
Are you struggling to own your story, and to put “pen to paper”? Are you stuck and unsure how to get started? One of my gifts is helping to organize your thoughts, so you can share them with the world!! Give me a call at 843-593-0045 or click here to schedule a complimentary “Author Planning Session.”